Working together to ensure the security and resilience of the nation
Public-Private Partnerships (or PPPs) involve the collaboration between government agencies and private-sector companies.
The Berkeley College Public-Private Partnerships Certificate program is designed to expand knowledge and understanding among those working on Public-Private Partnerships, as well as those interested in learning about PPPs, including:
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Critical infrastructure
- Project management
- Public safety
- And other disciplines and sectors
Individuals with a high school diploma or its equivalent are welcome to enroll in this certificate program.
The 15-credit program consists of five (seven-week format) online courses of three credits each.
Credits may be applied toward a B.S. in National Security or B.B.A. in Management. The program can be completed in two semesters.
- Partnerships for public purpose are the future of commerce and the delivery of public services. A well-rounded skill set in this domain is essential to career success in the private and public sectors.
- The PPP certificate is a great way to test-drive the quality and utility of the many quality Berkeley College degrees.
- The future holds a trend of private organizations working hand in hand with public organizations to address social issues. Professionals will need a strong understanding of this synergy to be successful.
- Government and business professionals need a sound professional skill set of public private partnerships to function effectively in the interstate and international level.
- LAW3335 Business Organizations and Corporations (7-week | 3 Credits)
- MGT2220 Principles of Management (7-week | 3 Credits)
- MGT3100 Project Management -An Introduction(7-week | 3 Credits)
- JUS4401 Corporate Security Management (7-week | 3 Credits)
- MGT4430 Leadership (7-week | 3 Credits)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Students in the Continuing Education programs and courses are not eligible for Berkeley College grants, scholarships, financial aid, VA benefits, or career assistance.